Veterinarian Wanted: Excellent benefits, progressive practice, family feel & great quality of life!
East Padden Animal Hospital is an established, growing, and independently owned practice located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Vancouver, WA. Due to our exceptional growth, we are thrilled to be adding a 12th veterinarian to our talented and dedicated team of doctors.
We’re seeking an experienced, friendly associate veterinarian or excellent recent graduate to join our team.
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of committed professionals
- A culture that focuses on teamwork, peer support and collaboration
- A dedication to the highest possible quality of medicine and comfort for our patients and clients
- A brand new, state of the art, large and spacious hospital with all the toys
- A diverse caseload including general practice along with urgent and emergency care and plenty of opportunity for a wide range of surgery. We offer options to tailor your work so that you are doing what you do best.
- An exceptional compensation package, including medical, dental, 401k, generous time off, pet care discounts.
- A fun, compassionate and dedicated team to work with and clients that LOVE US!
We are a certified Cat Friendly Practice and operate in a Fear Free environment. We also proudly offer acupuncture, laser therapy and integrative medicine. Our facilities allow top of the line veterinary care, every step of the way. We mean it when we tell our clients that their pets are family, and we’re dedicated to exceptional care and education. The successful candidate will:
- have a current WA State Veterinary License in good standing
- be DEA Licensed/eligible
- be USDA Accredited/eligible
- be committed to continually learning new advances in compassionate, comfortable veterinary care
- be willing to be part of a warm, welcoming and collaborative team of doctors and staff
Vancouver, Washington sits on the north bank of the Columbia River directly across from Portland, Oregon. The Pacific Coast is less than 90 miles to the west. The Cascade Mountain Range rises on the east. Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and Mt. Hood are less than two hours away. Vancouver combines the excitement of a major metropolitan area with small-town charm and abundant recreational opportunities. Enjoy big city offerings and small-town charm!
This is truly a beautiful place to live and a wonderful opportunity to grow your career while you enjoy a great quality of life.
Interested? We would love to connect!
Check us out at www.eastpadden.com
Please email resume or CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org